Home Forums Community Forum How can i move my product name & price from below thumbnail to be the rollover?

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey Avada crew! Today’s out of support scope challenge for me is this – any input is welcome! My client wants me to move the product info (name, price) from under each Woocommerce product image on the shop page to only be seen via Featured Image Rollover (instead of the current rollover info.) Pretty sure this will require custom CSS and JS, which i am fine with, just hoping for any pointers on methods / tips, etc.

Screenshots below current site, and then a reference site who has this functionality that i want to create (I also realize this reference site is not WordPress. But i can see this is doable!)
    Screenshots

I don’t see this deep of settings in theme options, but maybe i am missing something. Thanks for any input! Let me know if my question isn’t clear in any way!

benjaminblue
    Participant
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.