Avada Forums Community Forum Horizontal Scrolling like Netflix on recent posts container

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi

Is it possible using any of the built in Fusion Builder Elements to create a recent posts container that has horizontal scrolling like Netflix etc? If also there is a visual hint that a set of posts inside the recent post container is horizontally scrollable…ie. letting a part of the scrollable content appear out.

This article takes a closer look at the topic in general…
    https://uxdesign.cc/creating-horizontal-scrolling-containers-the-right-way-css-grid-c256f64fc585

If there was a way to do this easily using any of the built in Fusion Builder Elements that would be ideal.
    Or even if one the Elements could at least serve as a starting point (Recent Posts Element seeming an obvious choice) to then go and build upon. What parts/files of Avada theme would be recommended to edit to create this feature manually?

Thanks

Stef

xorel
    Participant

Definitively something to implement… Horizontal scrolling is a must in 2019. I vote for it!

LilyAvada
    Participant

Definitively something to implement… Horizontal scrolling is a must in 2020. I vote for it!

JumpingGuyProductions
    Participant

@stefhone, did you ever find a solution for this? At this point, I’m thinking it’s something I can do manually with the media slider but would be good to have the automated option based on a blog post addition. Thanks

breakbeatz
    Participant

Pls, pls, pls…horizontal scroll!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.