Home Forums Community Forum homepage/static page not loading in editor for admin

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello,

This is a weird situation, the site was fully functional and working great for a few weeks. The other day, when I go to load the home page to make changes in the editor, it does not load, or loads very very slowly. 90% of the time I get a 503 error. I did manage to get it to load once, and saved the whole page, created a home2 and saved all the data there. Set that page as the static page, and it’s working fine.

The only changes I remember making before this stopped loading was we changed the temporary domain to the actual domain (site was ready to go live), added the SSL, and answered a few questions for YOAST.

I have tried clearing cache and uninstalling all plugins and reinstalling them. No dice.

Note- I have GoDaddy hosting. Very much leaning towards going with a different host in the future.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @Shelby

I see you have already opened up a support ticket with our team, our team will get back to you very soon regarding this issue 🙂

Thanks

-Ammar

Shelby6194
    Participant

No one ever reached out to me…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.