Home Forums Community Forum Home page only not displaying correctly with code show after update?

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi there,

For some reason, my site has just started not displaying the homepage properly. See http://www.tynanholmes.com and showing a heap of code. However, if I take that page and do not set it as the home (front) page it displays fine? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @tynanholmes

This is Ammar and I am Support Manager here at ThemeFusion.
    I have checked your site and something is definitely not right here that needs to be checked, can you please double check by reinstalling theme again and making sure that none of your 3rd party plugin(s) are causing this issue.

if however the issue persists, please open a support ticket and our team will gladly check this out for you right away.

Click Here To Create An Account & Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

tynanholmes
    Participant

Thanks Ammar,
    It seems to be the slider revolution that is causing it however I really would like to use this slider.
    I have reinstalled WordPress, Avada and reinstalled rev slider and is still persisting if I activate the rev slider. Anything else i could try?

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello There

I will suggest you to please try and recreate your slider in this case, also try and create a new slider, please also double check with your hosting if you are on siteground hosting?

Thanks

-Ammar

tynanholmes
    Participant

Thanks Ammar,
    I will check with my hosting provider. With regards to the slider do you mean delete the REV slider then create a new one?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.