Home Forums Community Forum Header "Tagline For Content 3" no longer showing after latest Avada update

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Since updating to version 6.0.1 the code I’ve included in the header “Tagline For Content 3” is no longer showing in the header area of the front end.

The “Header Content 3” setting is unchanged at “Tagline”. The header option selected is the fourth one.

Please can you correct this bug that has been introduced with the latest version at the earliest opportunity – as it’s impacting significantly on the appearance of my client’s website.

wynjames
    Participant

The patch that has just been released has not fixed the above mentioned bug that was introduced in a recent release of Avada. This is definitely a bug, and one that wasn’t present in earlier releases of the theme.

It’s worth noting that a div with class “fusion-header-content-3-wrapper” is present in the source but no html is contained within it. This is where the longstanding custom code that I’d placed in the “Tagline For Content 3” box should be appearing.

I hope this bug will be fixed soon, as it’s a visually obvious flaw, seeing that it affects the header area.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @wynjames

I have checked this and the header-v4 header-content-3 works all fine and good for me without any issues, please see this screenshot here => https://d.pr/free/i/qGdQK2

Please make sure that your custom code put inside the tagline area is not causing this issue.

Thanks

-Ammar

wynjames
    Participant

Thanks for the response. As I indicated previously the code within the tagline area was unchanged from how it’s been for a long time – and working without problem. I experimented with replacing the simple h1 and h3 header code I had with some plain text and this also didn’t display.

This bug needs to be sorted. I don’t think it’s acceptable that Avada have introduced a change that has broken my site.

wynjames
    Participant

My bad – well in part anyway. I’d completely forgotten that I’d put a customised version of header-content-3.php in a child theme for Avada. For some reason the new Avada version of this file took precedence over my customised version. Anyway, I’ve created a new customised version of the file and things are back to how they were.

It is a bit of bugbear of mine that Avada (which in general I think is great) doesn’t allow you to add a h1 website title situated to the right of a logo – hence my customised code. This seems to me to be a bit of an obvious oversight, one that I would hope a future version of Avada will address.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.