Avada Forums Community Forum Having problem with demo import

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hye,

Hope that you are doing great.

First of all i want to confess that I just fall in love with Avada theme, yet I just newly started using Avada and just love it.

I’m having some issues.

1st: Some of the plugins are not installing, few have an issue of fatel error and I fix it but Rev Slider is not installing this error is pop up…

“Downloading installation package from https://updates.theme-fusion.com/?avada_action=get_download&item_name=Revolution%20Slider&nonce=6fa548dd6b&t=1540583038&ver=5.7…

Download failed. Service Unavailable

Revolution Slider installation failed. The update procedure could not delete the plugin due to a permissions issue on your server. Please ask your hosting provider to check the permissions level or manually remove the plugin via FTP or WordPress before attempting to reinstall it.”

2nd: I’m not able to import any of demo, I have fixed every red alert in system but still not able to import demo, “demo import is failed” this error appear.
    Somehow I have import demo using alternate method but still it is not complete demo, menu is missing footer and many other things are missing.

Please guide me on this how to fix it.
    I’m using this on localhost to get familiar with avada functionality but the issues I’m facing that are breaking me down.

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @mian-irfan

Your support ticket has been replied to, please check your email inbox for that. Please note, if you have active support please do not double post in the forum, our support team does not provide support here and it can lead to confusion and miscommunication.

If you need further assistance or have any further questions, please create a support ticket using the link below and our support team will gladly assist you

Click Here To Get Avada Support

Thank you kindly

fracamp
    Participant

Hi Mian I have same problem to import demos on Avada can you say to me what kind of solution Avada porpose to you?

Thank You

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @fracamp

1. If you are not able to install the plugins, please try and install them using the FTP method and you can get the plugin files from this method => https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/install-update/demo-plugin-offloading/#fallback-method-for-plugins.

2. If you are not able to import the demos using our automatic demo import method, you can simply import them using the alternate method for demo import and you can read all about it here => https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/demos/alternate-import-method/

This should help you out.

Thanks

-Ammar

Loudano
    Participant

Hi both did not work.

The second suggestion is kind of useless as you need to buy the full version of the plugin.

When doing the FTP, it basically somehow messed my admin up making me not able to login anymore.

Seeking help!

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @Loudano

You already have a valid support and should be able to open a support ticket with our team, we strongly suggest you doing that so that our team can check the issue you are facing.

Because the ThemeFusion Community Section is only meant for community discussions and generalities, we are not able to provide support here. Please create a support ticket using the link below and out support team will gladly assist and guide you

Click Here To Create An Account & Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @Loudano

You already have a valid support and should be able to open a support ticket with our team, we strongly suggest you doing that so that our team can check the issue you are facing.

Because the ThemeFusion Community Section is only meant for community discussions and generalities, we are not able to provide support here. Please create a support ticket using the link below and out support team will gladly assist and guide you

Click Here To Create An Account & Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

alihasan
    Participant

I face the same issues with my theme and cant find a solution to get the demo website properly uploaded without any alignment issues. Seeking help to get the demos uploaded properly

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @alihasan

Have you tried using our alternate method to import the demo as mentioned here => https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/prebuilt-websites/alternate-import-method/

Also please make sure that you have all the required plugin(s) by each demo enabled.

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.