Avada Forums Community Forum H2 issue since 7.9 update

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello,

Since the update, all the designs of my H2s in my blog posts have changed. In my Title element, HTML Heading Tag changed to DIV, Typography
    and Font Color
    returned by default.

However, when I inspect one of the articles, the tag is indeed in H2. If I modify the Title element, no modification is made. The problem comes from fusion builder, but what to do? 200 articles are concerned… Thank you for your help.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello Cindy51

I am sending you an email on this address to assist you with this further, on my end, i do not see the titles being changed to div at all, so this needs to be checked on your site, please check your email associated with this account.

Thanks

-Ammar

Cindy51
    Participant

I checked my emails, but I can’t find a message from you. ๐Ÿคจ
    When we inspect the source code of the articles, the tag is indeed in H2, but in the Title element of the builder, the tag is returned to DIV, which changes the font, the size, and the color of H2 in all the articles.
    When I look in my fusion-styles folder, I have the line: h2_typography-font-family:”Playfair Display SC”;–h2_typography-font-weight:700;–h2_typography-line-height:1.5;- -h2_typography-letter-spacing:-2px;–h2_typography-font-size:30px;–h2_typography-color:#347ba1, as it was configured, but when inspecting the source code of the articles, my H2s are like this : <h2 data-fontsize=”16″ style=”–fontSize:16; line-height: 1.5; –minFontSize:16;” data-lineheight=”24px” class=”fusion-responsive-typography-calculated”>Find the difference between intuition and thoughts.</h2>

This is unreadable ๐Ÿ˜”

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello Cindy

I have got your response on the ticket and will be assisting you there further ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks

-Ammar

SylvainDelam
    Participant

Hello,
    I have exactly the same problem since the last update. It is possible to get the answer?
    Thank you.

jc147
    Participant

Hi,
    I also have the same problem.
    I have 7 customer sites that have this problem.
    Were you able to solve your problem?

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @jc147

You have active support, and our support team does not provide support via the community forum. If you need assistance, please create a support ticket using the link below, and our support team will gladly assist you.

Click Here To Get Avada Support

Thank you kindly

Cindy51
    Participant

Update 7.9.1 still didn’t fix the H2 issue, even after clearing all caches. It’s getting long… ๐Ÿ˜ข

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello Cindy51

I have responded on your ticket, we are not able to log into your WP admin as it seems the provided details are incorrect, can you please double check those details and respond to us there.

Thanks

-Ammara

Cindy51
    Participant

Do you know where exactly to change the typography, size and color of H2s found in all articles? I looked at the fusion_builder side, but I can’t find it.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @Cindy51

If they are using default styling, you should be able to change the post title typography from Avada > Global Options > Typography > Header Typography > Post Title Typography, however if you mean any other header typography, this can be changed from Avada > Global Options > Typography > Header Typography Tab

Thanks

-Ammar

chuno
    Participant

I have the same issue with H2 and H3.

It ignores my settings for H2, H3 … and everything is rendered in H1:

<h1 class=”title-heading-left fusion-responsive-typography-calculated” style=”margin:0;–fontSize:42;line-height:1.41;”><h3>H3-Header</h3>

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @chuno

You have a GrandFathered Support already, please open a support ticket and our team will get back to you as soon as possible.

Click Here to Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.