Home Forums Community Forum grid-container generates too much white space on bottom

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi there,

I’m starting to get desperate. I’m using Avada theme and on desktop, but mostly mobile view, the grid-container often generates randomly extra white space underneath by setting a fixed height. Once I move the mouse or reload the page it often goes away / corrects itself. But a lot of times when it goes a way on one container it return on another one.

This is the code that generates the problem:
    <div class=”grid-container” style=”position: relative; height: 641px;”>
    A fixed height of 641px is applied, while the height of the item-post is 530px (100%).

Is there a way to get rid of the fixed height that the grid-container generates?

I’ve created some screenshots to show the problem: https://imgur.com/a/DxeAHRX

Google doesnt really help me and my support with Avada expired. So I’m hoping any of you guys can help me out here.

Thanks in advance!

Ruud

haste
    Participant

WP Rocket plugin needed a good reset to make the problems go away. So this is solved.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.