Avada Forums Community Forum Google Search Console reading font not mobile friendly

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Google Search Console is flagging some of my pages as text being too small for mobile. I am using the default setting for text and header sizes with the SEO template. What should the text settings be to not cause this flag?

fa_1976it
    Participant

Same problem here. Did you find the solution?

fa_1976it
    Participant

It’s same like Google mobile bot can’t read all the javascript/css file, so it’s not able to read the mobile website corectly.

akiillikainen
    Participant

Same same here 🙁

This problem pops up time after time which is really annoying.

Now the problem page seems to be the following (link).

At least from my own phone it looks pretty alright (screenshot).

Do we know any way to solve this issue? Big thanks in advance!

Regards,

Aki

lubrano
    Participant

Hello,
    Same problem and also 2 other errors about mobile viewing (too close clicable element, bloc larger than screen).
    I’ve tried lots of css corrections. Everything is Ok when browsing.

Maybe about the cookies consent bar.
    Or the responsive typography.

I have many Web Sites with Avada. Getting tired of Search console errors.

Anyone has a tip ? Or maybe Theme fusion can help ?

Thanks a lot.

jerodguillen
    Participant

Is there any known solution for this? I’m having the exact same issues and literally just launched the site. Purchased because of the “mobile friendliness” out of the box. Seems wild to me.

ricklehe1604
    Participant

Same issue. I assume we don’t have a solution….

marctme
    Participant

Google Search Console is flagging als my website as text being too small for mobile – only somethimes. Some days later the Crawling failure is away. My website is fast – lighthouse +85 (mobile) but it seems sometimes the crawler has problems with redering the page. I use only the avada features and obligatory fusion plugins.

Janahooo
    Participant

I have the exact same problem, and it is an ENORMOUS problem.
    My client’s site looses its Google ranking every time Google Search Console flags it as “not mobile friendly”.

This is the 18th time this happend to this website. This issue was first addressed on this platform in 2019.

Like the above users it comes and goes. It ONLY happens to my client websites built in Avada, so I am convinced this is linked to the theme.

Who can help us? If this is not the correct platform to submit an issue and to get feedback. Please refer us to the correct place.

This is infuriating and not what was sold to us in the first place. I can not afford to leave it here.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.