Avada Forums Community Forum Google Search Console “data-vocabulary.org schema deprecated”

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello, in google search console, it is giving me several notices of this type “data-vocabulary.org schema deprecated” in different pages and I don’t know how to correct it and if it can be done automatically, if it is a problem of the Avada theme or something else. Can you help me?

rockintech
    Participant

I would like to know as well.
    looking for a solution to this issue for all of my Avada websites.

CalDesign
    Participant

I’m also getting the same error from Google. how do we fix this data-vocabulary.org schema deprecated error. Can you please respond to these tickets.

Thanks

candyappledesign
    Participant

Hi,

I am also getting the “data-vocabulary.org schema deprecated” warning from Google Search Console for my sites that use the Avada theme. Is this something Themefusion is working on updating?

Thanks,
    Elizabeth

Samson
    Participant

Same error here. How to fix it?

CyberMama
    Participant

Same here…

pd-design1
    Participant

Same! Any answer? Solutions?

PCI Group
    Participant

Have the a similar error from google search console that reads ‘Either “name” or “item.name” should be specified’

It shows the page effected as the main page where I have the blog option module on the page

Suckerfish
    Participant

I have the same issue too – did anybody find a fix please?

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @suckerfish

You have active support and our support team does not provide support via the community forum. If you need assistance please create a support ticket using the link below and our support team will gladly assist you.

Click Here To Get Avada Support

Thank you kindly

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.