GinaBeginParticipantJuly 20, 2018 at 3:31 amPost count: 4
Two big issues (especially #2):
1. Desktop: When I go to Admin > Avada and click on “Avada” (not one of its sub-menus) I am redirected to the homepage of my site (outdoorwomensalliance.com)
2. Mobile (iPhone 11.2.2): When I visit the mobile version of my site, the menu completely takes over the screen. When I scroll to get past it, the site never appears — just our logo; see screenshots. It was *not* like this previous to 5.6 — it was easy to navigate, and the menu bar was either in a hamburger menu or something similar. It also minimized and became “sticky” previously.
I updated to 5.6.1 and it’s all still happening. I reset fusion caches and cleared browser caches.Michael CKeymasterJuly 20, 2018 at 8:46 amPost count: 528
1. Is near impossible to say. That should not be the case and is not something I have ever encountered (personally or via support).
2. That usually means a cache issue or an issue with your set-up in regards to loading files. I suggest first making sure that you do not have any extra caches running. If not, go to Theme Options > Advanced – Dynamic CSS & JS. I would recommend switching the CSS cache mode to file and if there is still a problem then change the Load Media-Queries Files Asynchronously option.GinaBeginParticipantJuly 20, 2018 at 3:08 pmPost count: 4
I tried these options on my staging site (which has the same problem). Unfortunately, it still persists. 🙁 Thank you for your assistance, though!davidkavanaghParticipantJuly 24, 2018 at 10:19 amPost count: 3
Hi, I’ve had the same menu issue. After updating, the hamburger menu broke into a full desktop display menu and broke the look of my site. My company are treating this as a crash as it affected a lot of users and they want an RCA. Can you investigate, please? I’m using WP Fastest cache along with Stackpath CDN and clearing all caches and disabling plugins did not resolve the issue. The only thing that resolved the menu issue was disabling the Load Media-Queries Files Asynchronously option.MichaelKeymasterJuly 24, 2018 at 12:06 pmPost count: 667
We have replied to your other community post here -> https://theme-fusion.com/forums/topic/mobile-hamburger-responsive-menu-broken-after-upgrade-to-to-5-6/
Thank you kindlygreencottonParticipantOctober 25, 2018 at 2:09 amPost count: 1
Hi anyone whose issue resolved about the mobile homepage
i also am having same problem.. please guideMichaelKeymasterOctober 26, 2018 at 10:28 amPost count: 667
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.