Home Forums Community Forum Ghost inline style “margin” on Wrapper DIV /w class “fusion-content-tb”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,

I’m using the new Avada Layouts and have following setup
    – Avada Layout with a simple Container, which hosts 1/1 column, the column contains the Content element
    – a page with a container, which hosts 3 columns

The page is rendered using the predefined Avada Layout.
    It’s a Full Width layout, all Margins are set to 0 0 0 0.

Avada itself renders a wrapper DIV around the Content element with class defined as “fusion-content-tb”:

<div class="fusion-content-tb fusion-content-tb2" style="<strong>margin-right:10px;margin-left:10px;</strong>">

btw: tb2 seems to be a counter for the fusion-content-tb instances on the page.

I’ve nowhere defined any 10px margin: not on any element included in the chain, not at global options, …

Where do the margin inline styles come from?

I can’t get rid of the unwanted 10px margins by configuration of any Avada element. I checked all elements and also the rendered html/css. The margins are on a wrapper DIV which is renderen by Avada between the container of the Layout and the Content container which is inserted into the Content placeholder in the Layout.

I can use custom CSS to assign 0px to the margin and override the curious behavior:

.fusion-content-tb {
        margin-left:0px !important;
    }

But this way every content gets no margin. Inside poste e.g. I still like to set margins. But the full width container (main container) should use the entire width of the browser without any margins.

I also had a look in the php files but found no source for the behavior. Especially where the “10px” come from?

Does anyone has the same problem or knows a solution?

Thx,
    Stefan

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.