Home Forums Community Forum Get Cart Bug

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I was having an error with get cart yesterday, I see there was a patch today but I am still having error when I update pages that has get cart on it

44jax44
    Participant

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_cart() on null in /home4/wai3ha0afpde/public_html/wp-content/plugins/fusion-builder/shortcodes/fusion-woo-product-slider.php:255 Stack trace: #0 /home4/wai3ha0afpde/public_html/wp-includes/shortcodes.php(325): FusionSC_WooProductSlider->render(Array, ”, ‘fusion_products…’) #1 [internal function]: do_shortcode_tag(Array) #2 /home4/wai3ha0afpde/public_html/wp-includes/shortcodes.php(199): preg_replace_callback(‘/\\[(\\[?)(fusion…’, ‘do_shortcode_ta…’, ‘[fusion_product…’) #3 /home4/wai3ha0afpde/public_html/wp-content/plugins/fusion-builder/shortcodes/fusion-column.php(615): do_shortcode(‘[fusion_product…’) #4 /home4/wai3ha0afpde/public_html/wp-includes/shortcodes.php(325): FusionSC_Column->render(Array, ‘[fusion_product…’, ‘fusion_builder_…’) #5 [internal function]: do_shortcode_tag(Array) #6 /home4/wai3ha0afpde/public_html/wp-includes/shortcodes.php(199): preg_replace_callback(‘/\\[(\\[?)(fusion…’, ‘do_shortcode_ta…’, ‘[fusion_builder…’) #7 /hom in /home4/wai3ha0afpde/public_html/wp-content/plugins/fusion-builder/shortcodes/fusion-woo-product-slider.php on line 255

44jax44
    Participant

yesterdays problem before the patch above

44jax44
    Participant

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_cart() on null in /home4/wai3ha0afpde/public_html/wp-content/themes/Avada/includes/lib/inc/templates/rollover.php:146 Stack trace: #0 /home4/wai3ha0afpde/public_html/wp-

todays error

44jax44
    Participant

I just wanna know if its a bug or something from my end to know what to do next

Michael C
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please look for the patch titled – Fixes error caused by calling WooCommerce’s ‘get_cart’ function in some cases.

Applying that should fix the problem.

Thanks

44jax44
    Participant

yea as i said the first error is before i applied the patch and the second error is after i applied it

Michael C
    Keymaster

Ah sorry, did not see that second one. Both should be part of the same patch. I will get this investigated. What version of WooCommerce are you running?

EDIT: that patch should have been updated to included all files. Please try re-applying the patch.

• This reply was modified 4 days, 4 hours ago by Michael C.
    44jax44
    Participant

I did just try woo element it’s still giving the same error weird, my woocommerce is 3.9.2

Michael C
    Keymaster

Did you try re-applying the patch? That particular patch was updated.

Thanks

44jax44
    Participant

At first I wasn’t prompted to do anything but after I read this I went in and re clicked on patch applied (didn’t know exactly how to reapply it) did the same tests and looks everything working fine, will let you know if I encounter other errors thanx

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.