Home Forums Community Forum Fusionbuilder shortcodes changing themselves upon updating page…?

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

This is a very strange issue, so I will attempt to articulate it as best I can. I may need to re-up my support so I can create a ticket…

I’m working on my builder site. All of a sudden, whenever I make an update to my page, and I’m talking about a small edit like adding a period to fix a typo, I get the Content Error prompt, which reads: “Your page content could not be displayed as a Fusion Builder layout. Most likely that means, there is some invalid markup or shortcode in it. Please check the contents in the text editor. See here for more information.”

…Part of the reason I use WP/Avada is that I don’t write code. But from reviewing Page Revisions, it appears that a significant amount of code is being changed, such that the syntax must be incorrect.

I have no idea what to do about this, as I don’t even know what could cause this issue, that the page would change its own code. Has this happened to anyone else?

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello There

Please read our document post explaining why this issue would happen and how you can resolve it here => https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/fusion-builder/how-to/how-to-fix-page-content-not-parsable-fusion-builder/

Thanks

-Ammar

traumkommode
    Participant

Thank you. I purchased a Support Renewal to create a support ticket, however this site still shows that my support is expired, and no one, not Themeforest or Themefusion are getting back to me about it…

I have reviewed that page and the suggested problems. I am using the current version of Avada, and this wasn’t created on an old version, so outdated shortcodes not a possibility. I am only using the required plugins by Avada. I tried deactivating them, and nothing changed. Everything was running fine until literally out of the blue, all I was doing was editing page content within already existing containers. I am not a coder, a big part of why I use WordPress/Avada, and I need some help with this.

traumkommode
    Participant

Update – I disabled Contact Form 7, which was the Avada-recommended Contact form, and that seems to allow me to edit the page again without disrupting the code, so CF7 may be the culprit. Do you have any suggestions for alternative contact forms?

traumkommode
    Participant

Nope. Not contact form 7… it is still disabled and I am now having the problem again. I really wish I could use the Support that I have paid for.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.