Avada Forums Community Forum Fusion Sliders Not Loading (Avada 5.7)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I have the same issue, after updating to 5.7 I have no Fusion Sliders visible. Just about to release site to customer so any assistance would be appreciated.

Michael C
    Keymaster

Hi @nikond90

More details would need to be provided in order to help. Note, the error messages posted earlier in the ticket indicate a certain problem, which is why this was investigated. However, sliders not showing does not always mean the same thing. There can be many many reasons for it.

alohandy
    Participant

Similar issue here. Just submitted a support ticket.

nikond90
    Participant

It appears that all the slider configurations have been reset or changed when updating to 5.7. So, the slider size was simply reduced to “2” for Height and Width. All other parameters have changed also. This has happened to all the sliders I had created in the theme so appears some global issue since the update. Will need to reset/reconfigure all Fusion sliders to resolve by the look of it.

Michael C
    Keymaster

Hi @nikond90

If you have sliders with values set to 2, please do the following:
    1. Edit a slider, change a value and save.
    2a. If the value saved, upload the following zip as a plugin and activate https://www.dropbox.com/s/qcwov79s1ylbd3t/fusion-slider-upgrade.zip?dl=1. That should add the values into your sliders. Once done, you can deactivate and delete the plugin.
    2b. If the values didn’t save, please check that you are on the latest version of WordPress and that your database has all necessary WP table (wp_termmeta) in this case.

Thanks

AgilityInnovation
    Participant

Same problem here! This morning I had a working slider. After a change on the page on which the slider is placed, the slider stopped working correctly. Just keeps on loading…

Michael C
    Keymaster

Hi @AgilityInnovation

If you do not have a slider showing after editing the page then this is not related. The thread here is specifically about problems after updating to 5.7 and the slider settings are not saved.

If you do not have a slider showing after a page edit then it is more likely there is a JS error. Either caused by an extra plugin or embedded code in your page.

AgilityInnovation
    Participant

Hi, you’re right. I didn’t describe it well 🙂 I did go to the website. Logged in to WordPress. Installed some Avada updates. Than I have opened a page. Made a text change in a textblock on the page. And than previewed the page and saw a non-loading slider. Before installing updates it did work. Sadly I didn’t check the page between installing the updates and making the text change. I don’t have issues with not saving values, etc.
    So I have to look further for a solution.

Michael C
    Keymaster

Hi @AgilityInnovation

Can you share a link to the front-end of your website? If you want I can edit it out after checking it.

If you go to edit the slider (slider rather than slide). Do you have values set for the slider?

Jetxpert-Envato
    Blocked

Hi @Michael c,

Thanks so much for your help. Issue solved. You rock.

For those who need to know, click below to learn how we solved the issue originally reported in this post. Solution may not apply to other, similar issues reported here.

Solution: Fusion Slider Not Loading (Avada 5.7)

Cheers!

marnik71
    Participant

All,

I’m having the same issue after upgrade to 5.7 but have not yet tried to proposed solution (going to do that right now)

Additional info: in Chrome debug console I see the underneath error message (referring to jquery issue).

jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2 Uncaught Error: Syntax error, unrecognized expression: #fusion-slider-# h1, #fusion-slider-# h2, #fusion-slider-# h3, #fusion-slider-# h4, #fusion-slider-# h5, #fusion-slider-# h6
    at Function.fa.error (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
    at fa.tokenize (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
    at fa.select (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
    at Function.fa (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
    at Function.a.find (jquery-migrate.min.js?ver=1.4.1:2)
    at n.fn.init.find (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
    at n.fn.init.a.fn.find (jquery-migrate.min.js?ver=1.4.1:2)
    at a.fn.init.n.fn.init (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
    at new a.fn.init (jquery-migrate.min.js?ver=1.4.1:2)
    at n (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)

Kind regards,
    Marnik

PS : let you now if the solution of JetExpert solved the issue.

marnik71
    Participant

I checked the slider settings and they were all on values 2
    f.e. width and height

So 1. from Michael C’s proposal already did the trick on an individual slider.

2a. If the value saved, upload the following zip as a plugin and activate https://www.dropbox.com/s/qcwov79s1ylbd3t/fusion-slider-upgrade.zip?dl=1. That should add the values into your sliders. Once done, you can deactivate and delete the plugin.
    2b. If the values didn’t save, please check that you are on the latest version of WordPress and that your database has all necessary WP table (wp_termmeta) in this case.

Checking the plugin right now.

marnik71
    Participant

One last post as this is now SOLVED at my sites.

Thank you Michael C for the script and not having to update al my sliders manually.

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @marnik71

Glad that you got that worked out. A reminder that the community forum is official theme support and if you do require assistance, please create a support ticket using the link below and our team will gladly help.

Click Here To Get Avada Support

Thank you, we look forward to helping you!

Thank you kindly

Michael C
    Keymaster

For any user who encounter the same problem a documentation article has been added here https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/how-to/fix-missing-fusion-slider-settings-after-update/ which explains things a bit more.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • The topic ‘Fusion Sliders Not Loading (Avada 5.7)’ is closed to new replies.