Home Forums Community Forum Fusion Sliders Gone

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Today I updated WordPress to 5.1, Avada from 5.7 to 5.8.2, and all of the plugins.

Prior to these updates (even with 5.7), everything was working without issue. Now, all fusion sliders are completely gone. There are no error messages in Fusion sliders or elsewhere, the sliders on the webpages are just gone.

I have searched extensively and have seen the Fushion Slider Upgrade. Since my values are not set at 2 and the settings are still where they were, I didn’t initially try that. Then I figured, I can’t be worse off than I already was, so I tried it anyway. The fusion sliders still aren’t loading, so I deactivated the upgrade plugin.

I have tried three different browsers: Chrome, Firefox and IE on Windows 7. On my mobile device (Android Samsung Note 8) the slider is visible but not the words on top, just the photos.

I have updated the slider settings and they save properly, without error. Avada system status is all good, no issues there.

Please help, this is the majority of my work on my website and this is a big problem! 🙁

Thank you in advance,

~Brooke

Michael C
    Keymaster

Hi @brookesummer

You have grandfathered support. For assistance please create a support ticket – https://theme-fusion.com/support/submit-a-ticket/. From your description it sounds like there is a JS error on your pages. However it will only be possible to tell the problem with more information.

Note, I also suggest doing some standard steps:
    – Clear Fusion Cache and browser cache
    – Disable third party plugins
    – Temporary remove any custom scripts that have been added.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.