Home Forums Community Forum Fusion Slider not Updating on Mobile

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I updated the fusion slider on this page https://www.interiorgas.com/ about a week ago. But the mobile site is still showing the old slider. I have updated content on the site and that updated on mobile, but the slider still shows the old slider.

I have the latest version of Avada. I have flushed my browser cache and the theme cache as well.

Any idea how to fix this? Thanks.

marklchaves
    Participant

Hi,

If you haven’t yet–you might want to go into your Fusion Builder back-end editor and do a quick check.

1. Do you have two versions of your slider on the page? One for DT and one for mobile?
    2. If so, make sure the mobile version is pointing to the new slider.

Good luck!

aksteve
    Participant

I checked. There is no mobile version for the page. But what I’d did notice is that the slider I see on mobile is actually the fallback/preload image.

So apparently the slider isn’t even working on mobile.

Is there some setting I am missing that turns the slider on in mobile.

Thanks.

marklchaves
    Participant

Ah, ok. That’s the problem. If you have a fallback, it will override your slider. This is actually one of the cool features of Avada to speed up mobile loading times. I used it on my old Avada site all the time.

So, remove the fallback and it should enable the slider on mobile for that page.

Good luck!

aksteve
    Participant

Great. Thanks. I didn’t realize the fallback would override the slide (or if I did, I forgot). Thanks for the help. Much appreciated.

marklchaves
    Participant

Actually, you bring up an excellent point, @aksteve. Fallback is a misnomer. It should be called Mobile Override Image.

Anyway, this thread was a good reminder and will help others I’m sure.

Enjoy 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.