Home Forums Community Forum Fusion Slider not saving

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Placing a slider using the Fusion Page Options, and saving works as expected.

However, after saving, the slider appears for a few minutes, and then upon reloading the page, the slider has disappeared. I checked console, and there are no errors.

Even though re-placed the slider, and saved multiple times (with the same results) none of the “saves” show up in the Revisions box.

Current Version: 6.2.1
    Previous Versions: 6.1.1 6.1.2 6.2.0

elearner
    Participant

Hey there,

I’ve run into the same issue. I am trying to save another slider, but after a few minutes it changes back to the previous slider.

Any ideas?

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @Elearner

You have a valid support with us, please open a support ticket with your complete site details and we will get back to you soon.

Thanks

-Ammar

cknott1
    Participant

I have the same issue and it would be great if you could just post the results in here instead of having to file a support ticket.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @cknott1

We are not able to replicate this issue locally and on any customer site so far that is why its impossible to provide with any solid response here, in order to fix something we first need to replicate it and see where is it coming from in first place.

Is there any specific way this issue ca be replicated all the time or does it happen intermittently for everyone?

Thanks

-Ammar

austinjames51
    Participant

It’s not the Fusion Slider that is the issue. I believe it is the Fusion Page Options. You can change the settings and then after an undetermined amount of time (possibly when the cache is cleared) the Fusion Page Options will revert back to defaults which removes the Fusion Slider from the page.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @austinjames51

Yes, there are some reports of this happening, does anyone know if there is a specific time to check the page again where the slider or any other option set from Fusion Options disappears on its own?

Thanks

austinjames51
    Participant

I just changed it again. The website is https://trinitytx.org

I’ll check it and see how long it takes but I did it earlier this morning around 9:45AM and it changed between then and now (10:25AM).

austinjames51
    Participant

Ok it reset

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @austinjames51

Check your email, I am sending you an email right now.

Thanks

-Ammar

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello Everyone.

We have found the issue and our developers have fixed this, we will soon be releasing either a patch or include it with 6.2.2 version update that is planned, we thanks everyone for their patience on this specific issue.

Thanks

-Ammar

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

UPDATE: Patch has been released => https://share.getcloudapp.com/NQuZJgmJ
    Please assign the missing options back again after applying the patch.

Thank you for your patience everyone!

-Ammar

creative53
    Participant

Hello,

I am having a problem with the slider. I changed the button text and it displays for a few seconds and then reverts to the original text.

Cleared cache on page and site several times but still can’t fix this issue. I have the latest version of Avada and all plugins and wordpress versions are up to date.

Is this a known bug?

Can anybody shed some light on this for me?

Thank you

creative53
    Participant

Can anyone help with this issue please?

Thanks

creative53
    Participant

Hello @simaem

Is there any chance you could give me your thoughts on the above?

Thank you

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.