Avada Forums Community Forum Fusion Page Options missing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I recently upgraded from a very old to the newest Avada. All the patches & conversions were done. Everything appeared successful except the Fusion Page Options is totally missing.

I read the article about the WordPress upgrade and had installed the Classic Editor plugin. Deactivated that and installed Disable Gutenberg. Still not showing. I disabled all but Fusion plugins. Still nothing.

Any help is appreciated.

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @sherrilasko

You have active support and because our support team does not provide support via the community forum, please create a ticket using the link below and our team will gladly help.

Click Here To Get Avada Support

We look forward to helping you!

Thank you kindly

sherrilasko
    Participant

I did send a ticket to support 3 days ago. No response.

As per my ticket and my post to the forum —

I recently upgraded from an older version to the most recent Avada. Did the uninstall of all the old and new install, conversion, patches. Fusion Page Options is not showing.

I had “Classic Editor” plugin installed. I disabled that and tried “Disable Gutenberg”. No change
    I’ve gone through all the plugins and disabled anything that wasn’t Fusion. No change.

How can I get the Fusion Page Options to show?

Thanks.

Sherri

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @sherrilasko

Our system shows that there is no support tickets created for your username > https://d.pr/i/jSjZO1 and the forum is not meant for theme support.

Please submit your support ticket here > https://theme-fusion.com/support/submit-a-ticket/ – and out team will gladly assist you asap.

Thank you kindly

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.