Home Forums Community Forum Fusion Builder update broke my site with fatal error

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I just updated Fusion Builder and Fusion Core and both deactivated after the update. I was able to reactivate the Core, but Fusion Builder won’t reactivate. Without it turned on, my whole website shows HTML code and no sliders, photos, or other elements working. This is the error I get:

Warning: require_once(/home/activevi/benhansen.com/wp-content/plugins/fusion-builder/inc/bootstrap.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/activevi/benhansen.com/wp-content/plugins/fusion-builder/fusion-builder.php on line 72

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/activevi/benhansen.com/wp-content/plugins/fusion-builder/inc/bootstrap.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/alt/php70/usr/share/pear’) in /home/activevi/benhansen.com/wp-content/plugins/fusion-builder/fusion-builder.php on line 72

Michael C
    Keymaster

Hi @benhansen00,

Please avoid double posting the same issue here and in a ticket. We can only provide official support via the ticket system. The issue here looks like a missing file from the plugin (will also ensure your ticket gets a reply and resolved).

Thanks

benhansen00
    Participant

Thank you. Can you blame me for wanting to try both avenues at the same time though? My site is completely broken and I just received an email that support could take 24 hours or more to respond to my ticket. I thought maybe the forum could help me resolve it quicker in the meantime.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @benhansen00

This is Ammar and I am Support Manager here at ThemeFusion. We have a proper system in place where sites that are broken or needs immediate attention, such tickets are replied ASAP by our staff as you can see yours was and the issue was resolved in timely manner 🙂

Have a good day!

benhansen00
    Participant

Yes it was resolved extremely fast. Thank you for the quick response.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

You’re most welcome 🙂

terrencebrown
    Participant

I have the exact same issue and would like to know what support did to fix this.

benhansen00
    Participant

Submit an official ticket and they should be able to help you. They said my server or connection probably went down during the plugin update and it was missing a line of code. They uninstalled the plugin and then reinstalled it. Works fine now.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello Everyone

For anyone still facing issues with their site, please open a support ticket with our team and we will check this out for you right away. Because the ThemeFusion Community Section is only meant for community discussions and generalities, we are not able to provide support here. Please create a support ticket using the link below and our support team will gladly assist and guide you

Click Here To Create An Account & Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

Alexandru D
    Participant

Unfortunately some of us don’t have support anymore 🙁

Michael
    Keymaster
    Auke
    Participant

I have the same problem and would love to see a solution here, Bought the theme, first time I working on it and now I can’t use it.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @auke

Please check your email registered with this account and get back to us on the email.

Thanks

-Ammar

florisvv
    Participant

@ammar i got the same issue i think. Could you review it? I made already a post

• This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by  florisvv.
    Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @florisvv

I have already responded on that thread, please check your email in a moment and respond there further.

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.