Home Forums Community Forum Fusion Builder not Working

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello,

I recently updated WordPress and Avada and since doing so I’ve had so many issues with my website. Most of the problems I’ve been able to fix but now I can no longer use the Fusion Builder when I go to create pages. Both WordPress and Avada is up to date, all the patches have been applied, and I have deactivated every plugin except for the Fusion Builder and Fusion Core. But when I go to design pages I am not given an option to use the Fusion Builder. I also have already made sure I have permission to use it within the Fusion Builder settings and have it set to effect pages (and everything else) and have tried downloading the Classic Editor but nothing is working. ANy help would be appreciated it’s been two days now and I’m going insane!

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @larrran

I am sending you an email on the registered email address, please get back to me on the email there and we will check this out for you.

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.