Avada Forums Community Forum Fusion Builder NOT loading + WP5

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello, I was working with this avada site, and all was well, then stop loading the Fusion builder. It loads the page BROKEN.

http://nekudahtovah.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/help.jpg

I deleted fusion builder, and re-installed, and nothing is working the same.

The site was updated 2 days ago, it was working FINE yesterday, working as it was supposed to. ALSO, I am not able to save any post, I get the error: “Updating failed”

Please help

JJHFDesigns
    Participant

I’m having the same problem and I’ve installed Classic Editor & Disable Gutenberg…as it says in the doc files. Its not letting me use fusion builder for a new post or “classic new post”.

Please Help

I’m running WP 5.0
    Avada 5.7.2

mevaser
    Participant

I get this JavaScript error,

SyntaxError: Unexpected token <
     /wp-admin/js/iris.min.js?ver=1.0.7:1

ReferenceError: Color is not defined
     /wp-content/plugins/fusion-builder/assets/js/colorpickeralpha/wp-color-picker-alpha.js?ver=1.7.2:10

Michael
    Keymaster

HI @mevaser

This error:

SyntaxError: Unexpected token < /wp-admin/js/iris.min.js?ver=1.0.7:1 is directly related to WordPress and not the theme. Either restore a backup or reinstall WordPress. Hi @jjhfdesigns.

It is unlikely you issue is the same as @mevaser - we can conclusively confirm there is no issue using or accessing the Fusion Builder etc for AVada 5.7.2 & WP 5.0, within your install something else will be at play and would need to be checked into.

If you need further assistance or have any further questions, please create a support ticket using the link below and our support team will gladly assist you

Click Here To Get Avada Support

We look forward to helping you!

Thank you kindly

mevaser
    Participant

Hi Michael, I did re-installed yesterday WordPress again, NOTHING.

If you noticed, what it seems is that there are two scripts conflicting, one of WP, and the other with Fusion Builder,

SyntaxError: Unexpected token <
    /wp-admin/js/iris.min.js?ver=1.0.7:1

ReferenceError: Color is not defined
    /wp-content/plugins/fusion-builder/assets/js/colorpickeralpha/wp-color-picker-alpha.js?ver=1.7.2:10

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @mevaser

You have active Grandfathered Avada support as explained here -> http://bit.ly/2J3dQw2 – you can create a support ticket using the link below and our team will gladly assist you.

Click Here To Get Avada Support

We look forward to helping you!

Thank you kindly

JJHFDesigns
    Participant

Hey Michael,
    Even I’m still at a loss here. I have it so it will let me post using fusion builder…its just the builder won’t load. Here’s a screen shot of what I mean: https://prnt.sc/lum1mm

And when choosing that option or classic editor then clicking on ‘edit with fusion builder’ it loads nothing.

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @jjhfdesigns

Please double check that you thoroughly read this. We released this article prior to WordPress 5.0, the next in our series, please read the entire article carefully so that you understand how this all works and for you to install the Classic Editor plugin -> WordPress 5.0, Avada, & You. All That You Need To Know. We have prepared a comprehensive article to keep you abreast of progress > http://bit.ly/2KYokiQ As we have always advocated, maintain your installs by keeping everything up to date.

If you are sure that you have read it all through, then disable all of your 3rd party plugins (except the Fusion Builder, Fusion Core, Classic Editor)

Thank you kindly

mevaser
    Participant

Hi Michael, an update to 5.1 got this fixed. But thank you

deitg2
    Participant

Hello Everyone,

I was having the same issue and it had a simple fix for us.

Once I installed the “Classical Editor” the fusion builder editor still would not appear.

To fix this:
    Navigate to “Fusion Builder” > “Settings” and make sure that the options under “Post Types” are checked. This brought the fusion builder back when editing or creating a page.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.