Avada Forums Community Forum Fusion builder live problem with new publish and preview pages

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi

I’ve made a new page after the last Avada update. I designed the page in fusion builder live, and everything works without a problem. But when I published it, it shows an empty page and when I back to fusion builder live everything is there and I can see elements inside the page. Also when I click on preview link again it is empty. Of curse, I can see the menus and logo but not the content of the page.

My old pages work without any problem but I am afraid to touch them because of the problem for the new pages.

Thanks

Shaminder
    Keymaster

Hi

It would be difficult to know the issue without checking the site. You do have valid support so I can suggest getting in touch with Avada support

Note that the Avada community forum is primarily for a user to user interaction.

If you would like hands-on assistance here, please register for support and create a support ticket as explained here → https://theme-fusion.com/avada-doc/getting-started/avada-theme-support

Thank you!

Shaminder

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.