Home Forums Community Forum Fusion Builder had disappeared

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi! Yesterday I updated my site to the latest version of WordPress 5.5, and then I updated to the new Avada version, the problem is that now I can’t edit my site from the back-end, it’s like the Fusion Builder had disappeared. I can’t see my content in the back-end, neither pages nor posts… I can still edit the site from Avada Live, but I’d like to have the option to edit it from the Dashboard as well.
    Have any of you had that problem too, or know how to fix it?

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @Julietad

Please see this video I have shot that uses Fusion Builder in the backend without any issues => https://share.getcloudapp.com/4gu9jGdB

I am using Avada version 7.0.2 and WordPress version 5.5 and both builders work fine, please try and clear your browser cache, use a different browser and also disable your 3rd party plugin(s) for time being.

Thanks

-Ammar

julietad
    Participant

Thank you for your answer, but when I go to pages and posts I don’t have the Builder option, only the Avada Live option…
    There must be some issue because there’s a lot of people complaining about the same thing…

julietad
    Participant

Well, I tried creating a new page and the Fusion Builder is there, which is great, but this is the thing… the Builder is missing on my existing pages and posts… what am I supposed to do? Redo all my posts and pages???

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @julietad

Definitely not! please check your email attached with this user account and get back to me there.

Thanks

-Ammar

julietad
    Participant

Yes! I’ve already replied to the email, I’ve created the backup of my files and database, and sent you my FTP details…

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @Julietad

Thanks, we will get back to you there.

Thanks

-Ammar

log4en
    Participant

I’ve the same problem. I can’t enable fusion builder editor in costom post (WooComerce Product) I miss the option.
    I really need it! 🙁

log4en
    Participant

Here the screen. Brand new wordpress without nothing. Miss the Fusion Builder (Avada Builder) option.

https://ibb.co/2jWHD90

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by log4en.
    Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @log4en

That option has been moved to Avada > Dashboard > Options > Builder Options Tab now.

Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.