Avada Forums Community Forum Fusion Builder for Avada 3.8.8 website problem

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello,

i’m trying to salvage a website that was built with Avada 3.8.8. I did all the automatic updates but i can’t go any further than that. I have Fusion Core 1.7.7 installed and everything works fine on the live website, just as it did years ago when i first used it.

The problem is that i don’t see the fusion blocks in the editor anymore, instead i get the default WP block editor with a lot of […]…[fusion_test] code that makes it uneditable manually. I also can see a small Avada icon in the editor’s toolbar, but when i click it the whole page gets overlayed but nothing appears in the foreground.

I can also see Fusion Page Options at the bottom but all the buttons send me to 404.

Now, i don’t really want to go through all the hoops to update everything all the way up to the latest version, i just want to restore the old visual editor in order to do update some small edits to the existing pages.

Has anybody else had to go through this in the past?

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @biobnbselvagrande

Can you please make sure that you are actually enabling the Avada Builder for all the post types from your Avada dashboard settings tab?

https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/avada-builder/how-to-use-the-avada-builder-options/#posttypes

If however the issue persists, please make sure that you are on latest version of theme that is 7.7.1

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.