Avada Forums Community Forum Fusion Builder Editor Suddenly Stops Working

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,

Has anyone run into this issue? The fusion editor does not load or work anymore when trying to edit my posts/pages. Clicking the “edit with fusion builder” button is not doing anything.

I have tried disabling all my plugins to see if that was an issue and had no luck there. Not sure what went wrong or why this is happening all of a sudden.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

kaiundcarina
    Participant

Hi!
    Having the same issue! I think some time ago I was able to edit something but now I can’t.
    When clicking the edit button I get the following error in the console:

Uncaught ReferenceError: wNumb is not defined
        at HTMLDivElement.<anonymous> (fusion-builder.js?ver=1.7:1)
        at Function.each (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-color,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,underscore,moxiejs,plupload&ver=4.9.8:2)
        at a.fn.init.each (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-color,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,underscore,moxiejs,plupload&ver=4.9.8:2)
        at n.render (fusion-builder.js?ver=1.7:1)
        at n.render (fusion-builder.js?ver=1.7:1)
        at n.showSettings (fusion-builder.js?ver=1.7:1)
        at HTMLDivElement.dispatch (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-color,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,underscore,moxiejs,plupload&ver=4.9.8:3)
        at HTMLDivElement.r.handle (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-color,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,underscore,moxiejs,plupload&ver=4.9.8:3)
    (anonymous) @ fusion-builder.js?ver=1.7:1
    each @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-color,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,underscore,moxiejs,plupload&ver=4.9.8:2
    each @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-color,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,underscore,moxiejs,plupload&ver=4.9.8:2
    render @ fusion-builder.js?ver=1.7:1
    render @ fusion-builder.js?ver=1.7:1
    showSettings @ fusion-builder.js?ver=1.7:1
    dispatch @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-color,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,underscore,moxiejs,plupload&ver=4.9.8:3
    r.handle @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-color,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,underscore,moxiejs,plupload&ver=4.9.8:3
    VM1053:1 POST https://www.district2.at/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php net::ERR_INTERNET_DISCONNECTED
    swissmissmi
    Participant

dan_foremost – me too:
    WP 4.9.8
    Avada 5.7
    Fusion Core v3.7
    Fusion Builder v1.7

matbucher24
    Participant

hello I am having the same issue, here are the details of the versions i have installed right now.
    WP 4.9.8
    Avada 5.0.6
    Fusion BuilderVersion 1.0.6
    Fusion core Version 3.0.6

denisechapman
    Participant

Everything is wacky after the latest wordpress and theme update. I’m getting 500 error on home page now and can’t get the google map to work even with google api. Was always easy to update this theme.

dan_foremost
    Participant

Update,

After getting more and more frustrated with the fact I couldn’t figure out why my fusion builder was not working, I noticed also that the regular WordPress visual builder was also not working. Great.

I googled and youtubed for answers to no avail.

I disabled my plugins again, even though the first time I tried that it did nothing. Miraculously when I clicked to add a new page, my WordPress visual editor came back. Then I went back and only enabled the fusion builder to see if that would show up, and indeed that worked too.

This means that one of my plugins was causing the issue.

Usually, I try to stay on top of making sure my plugins are updated to the latest version but browsing through my plugins I noticed that revolution slider has not been updated for a number of months. I updated Revolution Slider and annoyingly, that fixed the issue.

On one hand, I’m glad that I found the culprit but on the other hand, I find it really annoying that something as small as not keeping an image slider updated can all-of-a-sudden make your whole website kaput.

tl;dr

I updated revolution slider, and fusion builder (along with WordPress visual editor) worked again. Yippee.

kaiundcarina
    Participant

Because of what Dan wrote I deleted all plugins (because I already deactivated all of them except the fusion plugins). After deleting all plugins I installed fusion builder and core again and the editor works again.

Still having the issue with google maps which Denise described :/

sundevi177
    Participant

I have removed all plugins, i have unstilled and reinstalled everything and still i can’t get anything when i click on the edit button on any field or element. Please help
    This is what i get on the Console.

Uncaught ReferenceError: wNumb is not defined
    at HTMLDivElement.<anonymous> (fusion-builder.js?ver=1.7.2&nocache=1:1)
    at Function.each (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-color,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,underscore,moxiejs,plupload&ver=4.9.8:2)
    at a.fn.init.each (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-color,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,underscore,moxiejs,plupload&ver=4.9.8:2)
    at n.render (fusion-builder.js?ver=1.7.2&nocache=1:1)
    at n.render (fusion-builder.js?ver=1.7.2&nocache=1:1)
    at n.showSettings (fusion-builder.js?ver=1.7.2&nocache=1:1)
    at HTMLDivElement.dispatch (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-color,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,underscore,moxiejs,plupload&ver=4.9.8:3)
    at HTMLDivElement.r.handle (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-color,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,underscore,moxiejs,plupload&ver=4.9.8:3)

renesuchan
    Participant

still having exact the same issue. deactivated revolution slider, still no default editor nor fusion builder

Michael C
    Keymaster

Hi @ReneSuchan

You have grandfathered support. So if you require help please submit a ticket from – https://theme-fusion.com/support/submit-a-ticket/

mercy
    Participant

I had the same problem. After updating the Revolution Slider, the editor now works properly.

shetzel
    Participant

I had a similar issue with one host. It could be an older php version issue or something. Anyways, moving a site to a different host, fixed the problem for me.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.