ThemeFusion Does Not Provide Support Here. This Community Forum Is For User To User Interactions Only. For ThemeFusion Support Please Fill Out A New Ticket Here.

Full width stops at 940px

Home Forums Closed: Avada Support Archive Full width stops at 940px

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Maximus80 3 years ago.

Resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I want part of my homepage to have a fullwidth light gray background like Avada home version #13. However it stops in line with the content.

See attached image.

The homepage is live here youthmindfulness.co.uk 

Please advise how I can solve this problem. The template setting for the page is full width.

Best,

Michael

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    micbready

figured it out.

jadoon88
    Blocked

Great. I will mark this thread as resolved.

thall

How did you figure it out?

admin
    Keymaster
    Forum Moderator

@thall the solution is to use 100% width page template with full width shortcode http://theme-fusion.com/avada-shortcodes/#full

baggerone

Exactly, how??? I've posted about this as well.  I need one additional content area – ideally right above the footer.  I can add it to the page or the footer.php file – doesn't matter.  I just want to have a 100% full width shaded area to break up the page.

I've tried to do the 100% width template and then use the fullwidth shortcode — thing is I lose the sidebar that way.

How did you figure it out??

unpmeric

All items of the page will need to be inside there own separate full width shortcode tags.
    It will then look correct. Just leave the the options empty. if you want the plain background.

Hope this helps.

Maximus80
    Keymaster
    Forum Moderator

Hey guys!

100%width template isn't using a sidebar. But of course you can use fullwidth shortcode and inside it one_third, one_half, one_fourth shortcodes to make it appear like a sidebar.

Cheers
    Mark

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
This thread is closed and only here for archive reading. There is a community forum for user to user interaction. ThemeFusion does not provide support here. If you need support from ThemeFusion, open a ticket using our new ticket system.