Home Forums Community Forum Freelancer Theme Crashed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

First time with Avada – used the Freelancer theme and it crashed (screen went black and I could not edit) and it has still not been restored to where it was when it crashed and the only answer I am getting is check with host, check with server, clear cache – I have done all that – spent an hour or so with SiteGround – it is not SiteGround. Deactivated all my plugins, etc. I am not extremely experienced as a web designer but have never had this happen before – AThemes, Astra, etc, etc. So, apologies, but my question would be is this common with Avada? I really dont want to go in and edit the theme again if this is just going to happen again. I read reviews and they look great for Avada – the themes look great so, again, just looking for a little insight.

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @sarafisadyton

You have active support and our support team does not provide support via the community forum. If you need assistance please create a support ticket using the link below and our support team will gladly assist you.

Click Here To Get Avada Support

Thank you kindly

sarafisadyton
    Participant

Thank you. It has been about one week and the site is still not like it was – support is putting in a modest effort but not resolving the issue.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello There

I have just checked and your main issue has been resolved, our team will further get back to you on the remaining issue discussed in the ticket.

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.