Avada Forums Community Forum Form submission action – Triggering off canvas conditionally?

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,

I have a simple contact form which contains a radio button option “subscribe to mailing list to download our whitepaper”. The radio button options are “yes” or “no”.

If the user chooses “no”, on clicking “send message”, the form should just submit as a normal with just the form’s confirmation message… “Thanks, your message has been sent…”

If the user has selected “yes” then the submission action should be ‘Open Off Canvas’. The off canvas is simply a pop-up containing a button link to the download .pdf

My Question: Is there a way of altering the submission action according to the selection of the form field radio button?

Thanks in advance! 🙂

Shaminder
    Keymaster

Hi

Currently there is no way to trigger an off canvas based on radio option selected
    Perhaps you can show an email field (via conditional logic) when yes is selected and that can be extrapolated to your mailing list like mail chimp

Note that the Avada community forum is primarily for a user to user interaction.

If you would like hands-on assistance here, please register for support and create a support ticket as explained here → https://theme-fusion.com/avada-doc/getting-started/avada-theme-support

Thank you!

Shaminder

lukehall
    Participant

@shaminder – Thanks for your reply. I shall explore options.

Luke

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.