Avada Forums Community Forum Font Awesome not working with new pages and tables.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I have an unusual one. The Font Awesome is working fine on existing pages.

When creating an new instance of an Icon, some of the Icons work, but most do not – just a generic rectangle appears.

It seemed to happen after I updated to Avada 7.0. I have applied all patches and since updated to the latest Avada version. But after spending most of today trying to sort it, it’s really causing issues now.

Cache has been reset, Subsets are selected, CDN is being used, I am not using Font Awesome Pro or V4 Compatibility.

Anyone else having this issue or any ideas? its the first time using Avada so I am loathe to make too many changes in case it causes further issues!

RetroEd
    Participant

I tried turning V4 compatibility on again, but no change. Avada just hangs.

RetroEd
    Participant

Update – no changes, but I have noticed that all the ICONS work fine with the separator!

All other instances where the supplied ICONS are required, they fail

Custom ICONS all work fine wherever I place them.

Some of the standard font awesome ICONS still work, but only about 10 of them and they aren’t what I will be using. Its almost as though font awesome has renamed a load of ICONS. I cant imagine they would ever do such a daft thing given that so many sites link to them, so it must be a bug of some sort?

Any ideas anyone??

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.