Avada Forums Community Forum Flyout Mobile Menu – Hover color issue – Top padding Issue

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

So I would like to tweak the mobile flyout menu, main menu is not flyout if that makes a difference.

This is what end result of what we are trying to accomplish.
    [IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/2narbdi.jpg[/IMG]

Now everything looks great (including button), yet hover color is not pulling from theme options. Hover color adds to font color for some reason. To explain further, menu font color is set to #fffff and mobile menu hover color is #ffbb56. With this set, going to the front end the font color is #ffbb56 and hover color is the same as background color. Am I missing something? If you look at the image above, you can see when hovered it changed to purple in our case we want #ffbb56 for now.

The second thing would be the flyout menu placement. If you look at the image above you will notice the first menu item starts at the top with minimal padding. I have padding set to 0px within mobile menu settings, and I still see 40px-60px padding before the menu actually starts. At first I thought it was due to sticky header being active on mobile, even when disabled there is still a visible padding. The reason why we want to do this is, the menu cuts off two items, we would like all items shown on screen at once without scrolling. Removing this padding will do the trick.

I’ve tried adding custom css

.fusion-header-has-flyout-menu .fusion-flyout-menu-bg {
    height: 25%;
    }

For both issues we have cleared cache, cleared minified css/js, disabled plugins, restarted server and nothing seems to work.

Any help is greatly appreciated, might be something simple I’m just missing.

yiore
    Participant

Hi there Lightning_Lister,

We are having a similar issue. How did you manage to solve your issue?

Kind regards,
    Yiore

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.