Avada Forums Community Forum Favicon, Title and Tagline not showing

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Win 10 Enterprise x64
    XAMPP 7.2.7
    Server version: 10.1.34-MariaDB
    Apache/2.4.33 (Win32) OpenSSL/1.1.0h PHP/7.2.7
    Database client version: libmysql – mysqlnd 5.0.12-dev – 20150407
    PHP 7.2.7
    phpMyAdmin 4.8.2
    Wordpress 4.9.7 – up to date
    Avada 5.6.1
    Fuson Core 3.6.1
    Fusion Builder 1.6.1
    Firefox (Quantumn) 61.0.1 x64

I have a brand new fresh install of everything above. Only plugins activated are those above. All patches in effect. The very first edit is to change the Tagline, Logo and Favicon.
    a) At first,I tried editing the Site Title, Tagline, and Favicon fields at
    Dashboard/Appearance/Customize/Site Identity. I can see the data stored in the wp_options table, but does not show. Then I noticed similar fields within the Avada theme, so I am thinking those would preside, or else why have those fields there.

b) so i edited Dashbaord/Avada/Theme Options/Logo/Favicon to just update the Favicon, but it is not rendering either.

My wpconfig is pointing to the correct db obviously as I saw the data i edited in the wp_options table. Can someone provide some assistance here. Very frustrating being its the first thing Im doing and already having an issue. thnks

slam9345
    Participant

issue resolved itself after relaunching browser..apparently some sort of cache issue

Hal
    Participant

My favicons

The one that appears.

The one that appears is the inverse colors. I used them while in development, so I could differentiate that version easily. Now I cannot get the correct favicon to appear!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.