Avada Forums Community Forum Fatal error website

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi guys,

I have updated a website to latest versions avada theme, fusion core, and fusion builder. But my website is having problem such as below. I uninstalled all the plugins in website. I have also tried to uninstalled fusion plugins and reinstalled back, but still doesnt work. Appreciate your help on this matter! Tq

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function fusion_calc_color_brightness() in /home/customer/www/websitename/public_html/wp-content/plugins/fusion-builder/shortcodes/fusion-blog.php:1452 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/websitename/public_html/wp-content/plugins/fusion-builder/inc/class-fusion-builder-element.php(112): FusionSC_Blog->add_styling() #1 /home/customer/www/websitename/public_html/wp-content/plugins/fusion-builder/shortcodes/fusion-blog.php(102): Fusion_Element->__construct() #2 /home/customer/www/websitename/public_html/wp-content/plugins/fusion-builder/shortcodes/fusion-blog.php(1958): FusionSC_Blog->__construct() #3 /home/customer/www/websitename/public_html/wp-content/plugins/fusion-builder/fusion-builder.php(591): require_once(‘/home/customer/…’) #4 /home/customer/www/websitename/public_html/wp-content/plugins/fusion-builder/fusion-builder.php(1422): FusionBuilder->init_shortcodes() #5 /home/customer/www/websitename/public_html/wp-content/plugins/fusion-builder/fusion- in /home/customer/www/websitename/public_html/wp-content/plugins/fusion-builder/shortcodes/fusion-blog.php on line 1452
    There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello There

It could be due to the fact that your plugin files were not properly moved, I am sending you a ticket on the associated email address with this account, please get back to me further there.

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.