Avada Forums Community Forum Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function avada_cached_query()

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello,

I’m getting the following error accessing to a portfolio item in a new/fresh WordPress installation:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function avada_cached_query() in C:\xampp\htdocs\museum\wp-content\themes\Avada\single-avada_portfolio.php:13 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\museum\wp-includes\template-loader.php(74): include() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\museum\wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once(‘C:\\xampp\\htdocs…’) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\museum\index.php(17): require(‘C:\\xampp\\htdocs…’) #3 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\museum\wp-content\themes\Avada\single-avada_portfolio.php on line 13

If I search this error in Google, I can see that there are many websites affected by this error.

Could you help us solving this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Michael C
    Keymaster

Please ensure you are up-to-date with both the theme and the Fusion Core and Fusion Builder plugins. Also if you are updating via FTP remember to remove the old version before uploading the new version.

The particular file in your error does not exist within the latest theme. So either the theme version is old or the installation still has old files from a previous install.

torrecid
    Participant

Thank you very much Michael, removing the old version and uploading the new one solved the problem.

Arpit Rana
    Participant

I am also facing a fatal error, I updated the fusion builder patches and after that the Avada option from dashboard is missing and receiving an error like “Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function avada_the_html_class() in /home/ahuuha/public_html/demo/wp-content/themes/Avada/header.php:15”

demo is the folder name where i` installed the wordpress.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.