Avada Forums Community Forum Fatal Error Message delivered on Home Page

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function avada_change_builder_default_args(), 2 passed in /home1/wah22u0ae3q6/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286 and exactly 3 expected in /home1/wah22u0ae3q6/public_html/wp-content/themes/Avada/includes/fusion-shared-options.php:118 Stack trace: #0 /home1/wah22u0ae3q6/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): avada_change_builder_default_args(Array, ‘fusion_button’) #1 /home1/wah22u0ae3q6/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(203): WP_Hook->apply_filters(Array, Array) #2 /home1/wah22u0ae3q6/public_html/wp-content/plugins/fusion-builder/shortcodes/fusion-button.php(112): apply_filters(‘fusion_builder_…’, Array, ‘fusion_button’) #3 /home1/wah22u0ae3q6/public_html/wp-includes/shortcodes.php(319): FusionSC_Button->render(Array, ‘Become a Singrl…’, ‘fusion_button’) #4 [internal function]: do_shortcode_tag(Array) #5 /home1/wah22u0ae3q6/public_html/wp-includes/shortcodes.php(197): preg_replace_callback(‘/\\[(\\[?)(fusion…’, ‘do_shortcode_ in /home1/wah22u0ae3q6/public_html/wp-content/themes/Avada/includes/fusion-shared-options.php on line 118

SingOutLoud
    Participant

I SHOULD HAVE SAID FUSION SLIDER is not functioning all other pages fine….

Michael C
    Keymaster

The error indicates that you have updated the Avada theme but not the Fusion Core and Fusion Builder plugins. After each theme update ensure you also update the necessary plugins. If you update the plugins this error should go away.

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi there

When it comes to updating, always make sure that you check and follow the update instructions that we provide. They are detailed and comprehensive. These are our detailed update instructions:

Updating from an old version of Avada? -> http://bit.ly/2pPNngZ

Important Update Info -> http://bit.ly/1FAmQpu

How to Update -> http://bit.ly/1H8JGzo

Fusion Patcher -> http://bit.ly/1QSd8Ol

Avada Change log -> http://bit.ly/1EK5mAg

Something else that is important is to also ensure any patches that our team releases between update cycles are applied as part of ongoing maintenance for your install and always clear your cache plugins post update

Patches are applied at the click of a button as explained in this help file -> http://bit.ly/1NAWVwM

If you need further assistance or have any further questions, please create a support ticket using the link below and our support team will gladly assist you

Click Here To Get Avada Support

We look forward to helping you!

Thank you kindly

netekmalta
    Participant

I am getting a very similar error and it seems that all updated are up to date, but then I did notice that if I “Check ThemeFusion Status” I am getting a 403 Error. Upon opening the log I noticed the following:
    <p>The owner of this website (updates.theme-fusion.com) has banned your IP address (51.254.211.14).</p>
    This theme is registered, and I have no clue why theme-fusion would ban this IP which is a totally legitimate site with a paid licence.
    Can support unblock this please….. As it is really hampering the live website?

Thanks in advance
    Chris

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @netekmalta

This does sound rather odd. We see that you have created a support ticekt and will check into this for you.

Thank you kindly

dreawe
    Participant

Hi,
    have the same problem as netekmalta. When checking themefusion server status I get also the 403 error.
    <p>The owner of this website (updates.theme-fusion.com) has banned your IP address (81.169.144.135).</p>

I already updated the theme to 5.7.2, and now need to update the fusion core and fusion builder plugin.

How can I proceed?

Thanks,
    Andrea

ronwangwb
    Participant

All my eight websites based on Avada are done after Godaddy updated WordPress to 5.0.1 version today!
    Help!!!!
    Please see https://howlives.com/

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function determine_locale() in /home/content/n3pewpnaspod01_data04/74/42169474/html/wp-includes/general-template.php:706 Stack trace: #0 /home/content/n3pewpnaspod01_data04/74/42169474/html/wp-includes/general-template.php(3618): get_bloginfo(‘language’) #1 /home/content/n3pewpnaspod01_data04/74/42169474/html/wp-includes/general-template.php(3654): get_language_attributes(‘html’) #2 /home/content/n3pewpnaspod01_data04/74/42169474/html/wp-content/themes/Avada/header.php(15): language_attributes() #3 /home/content/n3pewpnaspod01_data04/74/42169474/html/wp-includes/template.php(688): require_once(‘/home/content/n…’) #4 /home/content/n3pewpnaspod01_data04/74/42169474/html/wp-includes/template.php(647): load_template(‘/home/content/n…’, true) #5 /home/content/n3pewpnaspod01_data04/74/42169474/html/wp-includes/general-template.php(41): locate_template(Array, true) #6 /home/content/n3pewpnaspod01_data04/74/42169474/html/wp-content/themes/Avada/page.php(14): get_header() #7 /home in /home/content/n3pewpnaspod01_data04/74/42169474/html/wp-includes/general-template.php on line 706

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @ronwangwb

If you have created a support ticket, please do not double post in the community forum as our team does not provide support here. This can lead to miscommunication and confusion.

Your support ticket has been replied to, please check your email inbox for that reply. Regarding the WordPress 5.0 update, we released this article prior to WordPress 5.0, the next in our series, please read the entire article carefully so that you understand how this all works and for you to install the Classic Editor plugin -> WordPress 5.0, Avada, & You. All That You Need To Know. We have prepared a comprehensive article to keep you abreast of progress > http://bit.ly/2KYokiQ As we have always advocated, maintain your installs by keeping everything up to date.

If you need further assistance or have any further questions, please create a support ticket using the link below and our support team will gladly assist you

Click Here To Get Avada Support

We look forward to helping you!

Thank you kindly

chandrasg
    Participant

Hi,
    I am getting this error, need support to rectify

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/cgrbusiness/public_html/bemax/wp-content/plugins/LayerSlider/wp/widgets.php on line 4
    404: Not Found
    Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘Avada_AvadaRedux’ not found in /home/cgrbusiness/public_html/bemax/wp-content/themes/Avada/functions.php:132 Stack trace: #0 /home/cgrbusiness/public_html/bemax/wp-settings.php(497): include() #1 /home/cgrbusiness/public_html/bemax/wp-config.php(89): require_once(‘/home/cgrbusine…’) #2 /home/cgrbusiness/public_html/bemax/wp-load.php(37): require_once(‘/home/cgrbusine…’) #3 /home/cgrbusiness/public_html/bemax/wp-admin/admin.php(34): require_once(‘/home/cgrbusine…’) #4 /home/cgrbusiness/public_html/bemax/wp-admin/index.php(10): require_once(‘/home/cgrbusine…’) #5 {main} thrown in /home/cgrbusiness/public_html/bemax/wp-content/themes/Avada/functions.php on line 132

Rouquette
    Participant

Hello,
    I don’t know if this post is still open but can you help me. I have this two fatal errors since installing php 7. So I can no longer access and modify my sliders and I can no longer access the pre-built sites page.

The first Fatal error :
    ( ! ) Fatal error: Uncaught ValueError: Missing format specifier at end of string in /Users/Rouquette/Local Sites/patrickrouquettepsychologue/app/public/wp-content/plugins/fusion-core/fusion-slider/class-fusion-slider.php on line 410

Here is what it looks like on the line 410 :
    ‘ . esc_html__( ‘Slides Page’, ‘fusion-core’ ) . ‘

The second Fatal error :
    ( ! ) Fatal error: Uncaught ValueError: Unknown format specifier “p” in /Users/Rouquette/Local Sites/patrickrouquettepsychologue/app/public/wp-content/themes/Avada/includes/admin-screens/prebuilt-websites.php on line 77

Here is what it looks like on the line 77 :
    ‘ . esc_attr__( ‘View more info here’, ‘Avada’ ) . ‘
    );

Thank you in advance.
    PS: I tried to open a new ticket twice but got no response

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello There

We have got your ticket and will be responding to you there further ASAP, please wait for our response.

Thanks

-Ammar

RLunaTCIP
    Participant

I seem to be having the same issue. Were you ever able to get the problem sorted out?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.