Home Forums Community Forum Fatal Error in new Avada update

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Participant

After the new Avada update, every time I go to add a new post to a custom post type, I get this convoluted error (when debug enabled)

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to private method FusionBuilder::allowed_post_types() from context ‘Avada_Init’ in /home/innert5/public_html/wp-content/themes/Avada/includes/class-avada-init.php:198 Stack trace: #0 /home/innert5/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): Avada_Init->init_fb_demos_importer(”) #1 /home/innert5/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #2 /home/innert5/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home/innert5/public_html/wp-settings.php(489): do_action(‘after_setup_the…’) #4 /home/innert5/public_html/wp-config.php(123): require_once(‘/home/innert5/p…’) #5 /home/innert5/public_html/wp-load.php(37): require_once(‘/home/innert5/p…’) #6 /home/innert5/public_html/wp-admin/admin.php(34): require_once(‘/home/innert5/p…’) #7 /home/innert5/public_html/wp-admin/post-new.php(10): require_once(‘/home/innert5/p…’) #8 {main} thrown in /home/innert5/public_html/wp-content/themes/Avada/includes/class-avada-init.php on line 198

What’s going on?

Appreciate the help

Thank you!

Michael C
    Keymaster

Hi EivindFS,

Judging by the error, you need to update the Fusion Builder plugin. Whenever you update the theme, be sure to also update the Fusion Core and Fusion Builder plugins.

eivindfs
    Participant

Ah, that was simple!

Thanks, Michael 🙂

omee006
    Participant

Fatal error: Call to private method FusionBuilder::allowed_post_types() from context ‘Avada_Init’ in /home/taniqlin/dreamoblivion.com/wp-content/themes/Avada/includes/class-avada-init.php on line 198
    The site is experiencing technical difficulties. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

Well, I’m getting this error, after upgrading the avada theme, but my fusion builder and core are up to date.
    What to do now?

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @omee66

Can you please try and reinstall Avada and Fusion Core + Fusion Builder plugin(s) again once and see if that helps, also please keep the rest of your plugin(s) disabled and if the issue persist you can get in touch with our support to further assist you with this.

Thanks

-Ammar

harethom
    Participant

Hello Ammar. S

I have the same issue on a live website, I could reinstall the plugins, but I dont how to reinstall the theme without issues on the website

rachaelede
    Participant

Hi there, we have just upgraded to PHP7.2 and are experiencing issues – the whole site goes offline when plugins are enabled and this error message is received:

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to private method Fusion_Multilingual::is_pll() from context ‘FusionCore_Plugin’ in /home/directory/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/fusion-core/includes/class-fusioncore-plugin.php:1169

Updating Fusion Builder brings the site down, activating anything brings the site down – the only way the site now works is with Fusion Builder and Core disabled, which of course looks awful!

Can anyone help?

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @rachealede

I have responded to your other thread, please check that one out.

Hello @harethom

You can simply use the WP method as mentioned here to reinstall theme and plugins => https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/install-update/how-to-install-avada-via-wordpress/

Thanks

-Ammar

archaz91
    Participant

I have the same problem.
    I updated the theme (twice) both Fusion Core + Fusion Builder plugins are up to date.
    My mobile manu crashes all the time! But when I import a demo it works fine. When I deactivate demos – crashes again. Please help!!

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @archaz91

You have a valid support, this will require us to take a closer look at your issue so please send us a support ticket with complete details of site and we will get back to you there as soon as possible.

Click Here To Create An Account & Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

nextoronto
    Participant

I have the same issue on my site https://buycanadianinsulin.com, what is the solution?

Valerchyk
    Participant

I had the same untill deactivated advanced custom fields pro

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.