Avada Forums Community Forum Fatal error: Call to undefined method Avada::c_pageID()

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’m trying to fix a site for a friend – he’s got this error popping up in the header and footer after upgrading. Looks like a method that was renamed or something? Anyone know how to solve this?

Thanks!

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @harmonherrting

This fatal error -> Call to undefined method Avada::c_pageID() – will be coming from the sites child theme and the will more than likely have been updated from an old version of Avada.

If you check the Avada update instructions, maintaining the sites child theme is imperative. To resolve this, you need to take the child theme header.php file (it is an old version) and swap it out for the latest header.php file from Avada 5.5.2. Any custom code added to old header.php file can then be reintroduced into the new file and you will have no fatal error

Also note, you can use Avada and Fusion Builder PHP hooks to cuystomize these assets as well -> https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/special-features/avada-hooks-actions-and-filters/ – instead of template files.

Thank you kindly

dlinville
    Participant

Did you ever resolve this? I’m getting the same error

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @dlinville

It will be as per my earlier reply. You have valid and active Avada Grandfathered support so please create a support ticket using the link below and our team will gladly check your install and assist you with this.

Click Here To Register and Get Avada Support.

We look forward to helping you!

Thank you kindly

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.