Tagged: reinstall avada website
PhilippeM74ParticipantNovember 19, 2018 at 2:03 pmPost count: 7
I have finished my website using WordPress and Avada Theme. Now, I need to install it on another host.
I plan to do the following :
1. I go on my FTP and I save all my wordpress site elements (files and folders) on my computer.
2. I go in Avada/Theme Options/Import-export and I “download data file” that gives me a .json file
3. I upload by FTP the wordpress site elements on the new hosting, create a new database and reinstall Avada.
4. I go back to Avada/Theme Options/Import-export and “import contents from file”
By doing this, do I get my website as it was previously ?
Thanks in advance. All tips welcome !
PhilippeMichael CKeymasterNovember 19, 2018 at 3:18 pmPost count: 532
The much simpler approach is to use a plugin, so that is what I would recommend.
A couple example plugins being:
All in one should be particularly straight forward – https://help.servmask.com/knowledgebase/all-in-one-wp-migration-user-guide/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.