Avada Forums Community Forum Everywhere on my page WordsCharactersReading time appears and i cant delete it

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey guys

On my website, everywhere WordsCharactersReading time appears and if I delete it, it just reappears. I tried to google but couldn’t find anything, anyone has an idea? I’m getting really desperate because I’ve spent so many hours trying to fix it.

Imgur Link of my problem

Jetxpert-Envato
    Blocked

@omarlocalsearch,

My research reveals you are using a plugin or browser extension that is causing your issue (i.e., a word counter plugin or extension). Obviously, the plugin or extension does not get along well with Avada and/or WordPress.

Have you tried removing the offending plugin or extension? Did you check your database to make sure there are no database tables left behind by the plugin?

If you performed the above and are still having the issue, make sure you purge all cache — including Avada’s cache. Sometimes, going to WP Dashboard > Settings > Permalinks and clicking the “Save Changes” button will solve these type of issues.

Last, the information provided here (read the 2021-12-02, 2020-12-17, and 2020-03-04 comments) seems to reaffirm what I stated above.

Hope this helps a bit.

Best wishes!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.