Avada Forums Community Forum Events Element now showing most recent events

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I have a few spots on my website that show recent events. The calendar page itself looks fine, but anywhere else I use the events element the few events it shows are not right. For instance right now the events element is showing four different instances of our Christmas Eve Service. There are events weekly so this makes no sense as there are hundreds of events between now and Christmas.

justintate
    Participant

I should note that it shows four DIFFERENT instances of Christmas Eve services. One for the this upcoming year and the three prior years. Nothing has changed in the events element to cause it to do this. It’s not set to show past events either. The only thing I can come up with is that The Events Calendar plugin was updated not that long ago, but I can’t seem to find a solution.

Paul
    Participant

Hi Justintate,

I have the same problem – since Event Calendar update to version 5.0 the Avada Event Widget is displaying all events (historic and future) even if you select show “Display Past Events” to No in the widget.

I don’t have a support account so wondering how to raise this with Avada to see if they will fix this.

Cheers

Paul

mai21bn
    Participant

Same problem, after i update to avada 6.2 not showing past events

Paul
    Participant

Hi Mali21bn,

This is now working again for me in 6.2

Cheers

Paul

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.