Home Forums Community Forum Error Avada-functions.php

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey there,
    my pages with listings show a php Notice saying:
    Notice: Undefined variable: main_heading in /home/www/wordpress/wp-content/themes/Avada/includes/avada-functions.php on line 350

Anybody knows how to fix this?
    Thanks!
    Dom

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello There

Please disable the wp_debug() inside your wp-config.php file and you should be good to go, more info about this can be read here => https://docs.whmpress.com/faq/how-to-enable-or-disable-wp_debug-using-file-manager/

Thanks

-Ammar

DomiDobb
    Participant

Thanks, Ammar!

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

No Problem, have a nice weekend 🙂

boc-group
    Participant

Is this really a solution to disable the wp_debug? What if we don`t want to “hide” this PHP Notice? Can you also fix it? As I can see it doesn’t need so much work.

mammalalien
    Participant

Hi Ammar,

I must agree that sweeping errors under the define( ‘WP_DEBUG’, false ); carpet is not a solution, even if they are just notices.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @Mammalalien and boc-group

Regarding the undefined error, if you are using custom post type we have been looking into this notice and it will be fixed in our 6.2 version of theme 🙂

Regarding other notices as there can be various, we do not see those notices on our installations, and you can get different notices on each site depending on plugins / PHP version and many other reasons, our team will gladly take a look at them for you however this can not be done here in community forum as this is not a place for support, if you have any issues with your site that you want to get checked please definitely open a support ticket with our team in that case 🙂

Click Here To Create An Account & Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

boc-group
    Participant

Hi Ammar!

Thanks for the info.

And when we can expect 6.2 version of Avada? When this issue will be solved? We have been waiting for it since September 2019.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @boc-group

I have responded to your query on the ticket you have opened with us, please get back to us there.

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.