Home Forums Community Forum Enlarging logo

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I am having this problem as well!

veroniquestamand
    Participant

Me too…

marklchaves
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

Can you elaborate on what’s happening when you try to increase your logo size?

For example, I’ve been resizing logos for my clients on WordPress sites including Avada for a long time with no issues.

Here’s my workflow using a recent example where a client asked to enlarge the original logo (250×35 px).

1. Edit the original png file in Photoshop to use the Save for Web feature.
    2. Saved logo as a png with 325×46 px dimensions (30% increase in resolution size).
    3. Go to Logo Settings in the Avada Options.
    4. Replace the original 250×35 px version with the new 325×46 px version in the Default Logo setting. Side note: I always supply a Retina version as well.
    5. Adjust margins as needed.
    6. Save.
    7. Test.

See the Adding Logo & Favicons documentation here https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/header/adding-the-logo-favicons/

Good luck!

justincortes
    Participant

This just happened to me. I had a free WP theme and it was okay. The good thing about the free theme was I put in my logo and was able to increase the size exactly the way I liked it. I thought if I purchased a paid theme the site build would be easier and I would have more control over the look. With Avada I have spent 3 hours looking at all the perimeters that may effect this logo issue. The logo is not the size I want and the graphics look very poor. I had a graphic designer create the logo so I know it’s this Avada theme. I tried resizing in Photoshop 2019 CC five times! I may need to call capital one and tell them to request the refund, it’s not a ton of money but I not paying for something that is crap.

justincortes
    Participant

Update, the avada team got back to me quick regarding this issue, since I did submit a support ticket. They said I need to give them my login info so they can debug my issue. If that’s the case then maybe I will like this WP platform as I did see how easy it was to build. The issue is when my first step is to put in my logo, when that doesn’t work, then I can’t move on to actually using the platform. Hopefully this works and I get back to business. If you don’t see a reply from me, the avada team handled this issue for me. It should be a apparent I am not a website builder, I am a business consultant.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.