Avada Forums Community Forum Custom icons not appearing

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

My custom fonts don’t show up in Avada. I’m following the documentation How To Upload And Use Custom Icons In Avada.

I get flag SVG files from Wikipedia.

<svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" width="1200" height="600" viewBox="0 0 10 5" fill="#fff">
    	<title>Flag of Cuba</title>
    	<path fill="#002a8f" d="m0 0h10v5H0z"/>
    	<path d="m1 1h9v1H3v1h7v1H1z"/>
    	<path fill="#cf142b" d="m4.33 2.5L0 5V0z"/>
    	<path d="m1.443 1.75-.44 1.357 1.154-.839H.73l1.154 .839z"/>
    </svg>

Then I open Icomoon and import the flag. I can see the flag in Icomoon.

Then I click “Generate Font.” Then I click the Settings cog next to “Download.” I put in the “Font Name” and “Class Prefix.” Then I click “Download” and the zipped file saves to my desktop.

Now I go into Avada > Icons. In “Custom Icons” I enter the “Icon Set Name” and click “Create New Icon Set.”

In the next screen I click “Select File” and select the zip file.

Here’s where it goes off the rails. It should show me the icon but instead I see the filename.

If I go into Appearance > Menus, pick a menu item, click “Avada Menu Options”, then in “Icon Select” I see my new icon set listed but if I click on it there are no icons in it.

What did I do wrong?

Filmguy2013
    Participant

I am having the EXACT same problem. Nobody can offer a solution for this?

domknight1
    Participant

Did you select (click it) the icon in icomoon and then generate it. I have made this mistake a few times.

viartivern
    Participant

Did you get a solution to this? I have EXACTLY the same issue with custom icons I have generated and imported to Icomoon.

Even if I try adding a couple of the free Icomoon icons as well to my set, these don’t appear after uploading the zip file to Avada Icons – only the file name displays.

I have just tried adding Avada’s own free Furniture Icon set from this link https://avada.theme-fusion.com/website-builder-features/custom-icons/
    but no icons show either.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @viativern

You do have a valid support with us and should be able to open a support ticket without any issues, can you please do that following the link below so our team can assist you further.

Click Here to Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.