Avada Forums Community Forum critical error message when updating

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi

I hope some one can help me? I’ve just tried updating a site from 7.5 to 7.6.1 and I get a critical error message. When looking at the error log I see this..

[Thu Jan 20 11:43:09.040532 2022] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 15933:tid 140188017366784] [client 82.21.60.243:42138] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function fusion_calc_color_brightness() in /home/XXX.XXX.host.com/uyrsvwdasx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/fusion_cptt/includes/fusion-blog-cpt.php:1556\nStack trace:\n#0 /home/XXX.XXX.host.com/uyrsvwdasx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/fusion-builder/inc/class-fusion-element.php(157): FusionSC_Blog_CPT->add_styling()\n#1 /home/XXX.XXX.host.com/uyrsvwdasx/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(303): Fusion_Element->load_css()\n#2 /home/XXX.XXX.host.com/uyrsvwdasx/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(327): WP_Hook->apply_filters()\n#3 /home/XXX.XXX.host.com/uyrsvwdasx/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(470): WP_Hook->do_action()\n#4 /home/XXX.XXX.host.com/uyrsvwdasx/public_html/wp-settings.php(600): do_action()\n#5 /home/XXX.XXX.host.com/uyrsvwdasx/public_html/wp-config.php(120): require_once('/home/XXX.XXX...')\n#6 /home/XXX.XXX.host...', referer: https://..../

I’ve tried updating the fusion builder and core also. Can anyone help me please?

dnlInfo
    Participant

I just tried updating Avada from v5.9.1 to v7.6.1 and I get the same error.

jcook21782
    Participant

I get the same function causing an error when updating to 7.6.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function fusion_calc_color_brightness() in .../wp-content/plugins/fusion_cptt/includes/fusion-blog-cpt.php on line 1502

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello Everyone

The error is coming from a 3rd party plugin called Fusion_CPT, this is not our own plugin and we do not develop this, we do recommend you to please get in touch with the plugin author about this error further and they should be able to provide further assistance to you.

If you need assistance regarding anything else, please know that some of you have a valid support and should be able to open a support ticket with us.

Click Here to Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

web4yougmbh
    Participant

I have nearly the same error but i cant find this Fusion_CPT plugin. Here my log:

2022-03-02T15:37:49+00:00 CRITICAL Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function fusion_calc_color_brightness() in /home/users/moonrose/www/moonrose.ch/wp-content/plugins/fusion-builder/shortcodes/fusion-blog.php:1488
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/users/moonrose/www/moonrose.ch/wp-content/plugins/fusion-builder/inc/class-fusion-builder-element.php(112): FusionSC_Blog->add_styling()
    #1 /home/users/moonrose/www/moonrose.ch/wp-content/plugins/fusion-builder/shortcodes/fusion-blog.php(102): Fusion_Element->__construct()
    #2 /home/users/moonrose/www/moonrose.ch/wp-content/plugins/fusion-builder/shortcodes/fusion-blog.php(1982): FusionSC_Blog->__construct()
    #3 /home/users/moonrose/www/moonrose.ch/wp-content/plugins/fusion-builder/fusion-builder.php(566): require_once(‘/home/users/moo…’)
    #4 /home/users/moonrose/www/moonrose.ch/wp-content/plugins/fusion-builder/fusion-builder.php(1353): FusionBuilder->init_shortcodes()
    #5 /home/users/moonrose/www/moonrose.ch/wp-content/plugins/fusion-builder/fusion-builder.php(199): FusionBuilder->includes()
    #6 /home/users/moon in /home/users/moonrose/www/moonrose.ch/wp-content/plugins/fusion-builder/shortcodes/fusion-blog.php in Zeile 1488

litkai
    Participant

I have the same issue coming from Fusion Builder.

[21-Mar-2022 13:56:41 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function fusion_calc_color_brightness() in /path-to-web/wp-content/plugins/fusion-builder/shortcodes/fusion-blog.php:1452

Now in this case it is related to Avada support.

litkai
    Participant

Deleting the old Fusion Builder and reinstalling the newest version resolved the issue here.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @litkai

This could be due to incompatibility between Avada Core / Avada Builder and Avada theme itself, in such cases manually removing the plugin(s) and reinstalling them should resolve the issue for you.

Thanks

-Ammar

brandmetta
    Participant

This is highly frustrating. Why doesn’t the theme design team build a fix for this versus the plugin piece-meal route?

ccmorrissey
    Participant

Where can I manually download the fusion builder and core plugin ? Currently I am unable to log into admin because of this theme -__-

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @ccmorrissey

You can follow this document post on how to download the plugin(s) manually please => https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/installation-maintenance/plugin-installation-and-maintenance/#fallback-method-for-plugins

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.