Home Forums Community Forum Counter Boxes Won't Animate

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi ,
    I have set up everything for my counter boxes and the numbers remain at 0 and do not count up to the number I set. Is there a default that I am missing somewhere?

Ben2522
    Participant

Hi, I am also having the same issue so I don’t think its you. Did you find a solution? Nothing anywhere on this…
    Thanks

Ben2522
    Participant

this came up in google inspect element errors

Uncaught TypeError: jQuery.waypoints is not a function
    at Object.start (avada-fusion-slider.js?ver=1:1)
    at jquery.flexslider.js?ver=2.2.2:1
    fusion-waypoints.js?ver=1:1 Uncaught TypeError: jQuery.waypoints is not a function
    at fusion-waypoints.js?ver=1:1

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @ben2522

Your issue will not be the same. Are you running the Beaver Builder plugin? This error has “Uncaught TypeError: jQuery.waypoints is not a function” has come up before with that 3rd party plugin. If you are not, please diable all 3rd party plugins (excluding Fusion Builder and Fusion Core) and then check your site again

If you need further assistance or have any further questions, please create a support ticket using the link below and our support team will gladly assist you

Click Here To Get Avada Support

Thank you kindly

Ben2522
    Participant

hi, I only have the plugins enabled that came with the theme. Nothing else. Also I dont have any support coverage as I dont have budget for that.

Thanks anyway.

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @ben2522

Send your info to support@theme-fusion and we will check the site, something else will be at play. Please include reference to this forum thread so that I can identify you.

Thank you kindly

migtech
    Participant

What was the resolution here? We are experiencing the same thing after a recent Avada update. Would love to resolve ourselves rather than give someone else permission to the site.

Thank you.

DerPatrick1234
    Participant

I have a similar problem. All animations stopped working with chrome since the last avada update. Every other browser still works.

XanthosY
    Participant

I have the same problem as well! Any solution to this guys?

monintimite
    Participant

Hi,
    I am experiencing the same issue, on Chrome and Edge, after update to Avada 7.6. Have you solved it?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.