Avada Forums Community Forum Countdown language

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi, everybody,

Unfortunately, I can’t find anything about it anywhere. How can I change the language for the countdown element? The whole theme is in German, only “Days, Weeks, Hours” is not. Can I change it anywhere in the source code or a file?

Thanks for your help!

afepple
    Participant

I’ve got the same problem. I wonder if you have found a solution meanwhile, since no-one seems to be able to help.

DerSeb
    Participant

Hey, had the same problem and I think I found something:

You can edit the “fusion-countdown.php” in wp-content/plugins/fusion-builder/shortcodes/.
    There is a section that starts with “$dashes = […” below a comment “*Render the shortcode…”
    And there I changed the longname and shortname. For example the translation to german:
    “‘shortname’ => esc_attr__( ‘Weeks’, ‘fusion-builder’ )” —> “‘shortname’ => esc_attr__( ‘Wochen’, ‘fusion-builder’ ),”

Worked for me.
    But I saved the edited fusion-countdown.php in case it stops working after an update.

goksinkes
    Participant

Thanks @derseb, also it worked for me.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello Everyone

You should be able to change this completely by simply translating your Avada Builder plugin actually, no editing in theme PHP files is required for translation, @goksinkes, if you need further assistance with this please open a support ticket and our team will gladly assist you further.

Click Here To Create An Account & Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

loftreklam
    Participant

I’m sorry to say but this is not working. I have translated all the words in Loco Translate plugin for Fusion Builder Plugin but it will not go through.
    There must be some error in the fusion-countdown.php. Please check this through and fix it. It breaks the language everytime I update the plugin.

compost
    Participant

Same problem Here, I edit the .po file, but only Days change to “Días” in Spanish. The other words remain the same in English, Hours, Minutes and Seconds.

Image:
    https://ibb.co/SXDq87R

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello There

Most of you actually have a valid GrandFathered Support and should be able to open a support ticket without any issues, we suggest you to please open a support ticket with our team and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Click Here to Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.