Avada Forums Community Forum Content Boxes not responsive after updating to 7.4.1

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello all,

after updating to the Version 7.4.1 the content boxes on the website are not responsive anymore. However in the Live Editior the preview is working fine, but ater publishing it is not working.

Thats what we see in the Live Editor:

Picture 1

And this is what we get on the mobiel version:

Picture 2

I have tried different php version, still the same error with php 7.2, 7.3 and 7.4

Does anyone have an idea and can help us fixing that, our page is destoryed and not looking professional anymore… Thank you in advance!

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello There

Can you please go to Avada > Global Options > Performance Tab and try to disable this feature => https://share.getcloudapp.com/QwuAy8Dz

Thanks

-Ammar

f
    Participant

Hi Ammar,

I disabled it, now it is working! Thank you for helping!

Luke
    Participant

@simaem the image you shared has reached it’s view limit. Could you please advise which setting you suggested should be turned to Off?

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @LukeFunnell

Please go to Avada > Global Options > Performance and Look for Load Media Queries files Asynchoronously field here => https://share.getcloudapp.com/YEuZ2ODx

Try to disable it and check again once.

Thanks

-Ammar

juliegermaine
    Participant

Mine was already OFF, is there any other suggestions? My content boxes are actually not displaying at all since the update and I use them for primary navigation in my membership area. They do display on mobile view, however not on desktop. Help appreciated! Thanks in advance.

juliegermaine
    Participant

Reset the cache Avada / Options / Performance/ Reset Avada Caches and this instantly fixed the issue 🙂

brianmasters
    Participant

Update:After updating all Avada plugins and patches it is working.

I am having the same issue. My content boxes are not loading on my pc. They seem to be loading on mobile. I have checked to make sure all screen size options are enabled. please help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.