Avada Forums Community Forum Content Box Timeline style not working as specified

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’m using the CONSTRUCTION demo as the basis for a website (in dev) and I’m using the verticle timeline content box element.
    As per the AVADA theme website demo I expect to see a vertical line joining the icons in the timeline. THE LINE IS NOT THERE.
    How do I get the joining line to appear?

SECONDLY, the timeline is animated and I’ve turned off animation everywhere I can.
    How do I remove loading animation?

THANK YOU!!

Michael C
    Keymaster

The animation cannot be disabled for the timeline since the animation there is intrinsic to the timeline layout. For the line, that comes from the color selected for the option – Icon Background Outer Border Color.

Adam
    Participant

Michael, many thanks for your prompt reply. 🙂

onisto
    Participant

Hey, I’m having the same issue. But setting the icon border colour didn’t seem to fix it… any tips?

Also, whilst we’re on the subject. is it possible to put content in two columns and have the verticle line with icons going down the middle of the two?

Thanks!

masilbi
    Participant

I’m also having the same issue where I don’t see the connecting lines for the Content Box Timeline

shrooki
    Participant

I’m also unable to get the connecting lines to appear. I’m also unable to select a color from the color picker or add any color in manually. It just defaults to white and won’t move.

oliviada
    Participant

Dear Developers, I have the same issue as described above and i cant use vertical timeline feature. please, could you look at it and advise?
    Have a nice festive season
    on behalf of Oliviada Olive

defeyter
    Participant

Same problem with me, cannot select the colour for the vertical timeline feature.

djoullll
    Participant

Same ISSUE here, I can’t change the background color

Also, I don’t have all the options described here :
    https://avada.theme-fusion.com/content-boxes/

(icon-size for example)

pepperstreetuk
    Participant

Same problem no connecting lines on Content Boxes horizontal or vertical.

Michael C
    Keymaster

Hi @pepperstreetuk,

You have grandfathered support. For assistance please submit a support ticket at – https://theme-fusion.com/support/submit-a-ticket/

geiger
    Participant

Can’t change the Content Box Background Color either. Always switches back to the default color, after having changed it in the Content Boxes Element settings. Workaround: I can set the Content Box Background Color in the element’s parameters though:
    [fusion_content_boxes backgroundcolor="YOUR COLOR"]

Dear developers, please fix this!
    Kind regards!

breeanicole
    Participant

Was this issue resolved? I’m having trouble with timeline vertical as well.

ruizhi@zenxin.com.my
    Participant

+1 same case

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @ruizhizenxin-com-my

You have active theme support and because our support team does not provide support via the community forum, please create a ticket using the link below and our team will gladly help going forward.

Click Here To Get Avada Support

We look forward to helping you!

Thank you kindly

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.