Avada Forums Community Forum Content Box Padding

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi guys,

I’ve googled this question and I got like 10 results from this page, which all ended in a 404-error (happens every time, SO annoying), so here it goes again: How can I change the padding between content boxes? I have a “grid” with 3×3 content boxes and I want to have more space below each of them, but the only thing I found so far is having more space below the entire grid.

Thanks!

pigsandbees
    Participant

You can change the margin above and below the content box. It’s the fourth setting from the bottom. You can also add a custom ID or Class to a content box so could apply changes that way.

Does that help?

loewenkunst_
    Participant

Hello pigsandbees,

thank you, but like I said, this will only change the margin below the entire cluster of boxes, but not the spacing between the lines of boxes within the cluster.

pigsandbees
    Participant

I don’t follow what you want to achieve. Can you paste a link to the page so I can have a look?

loewenkunst_
    Participant

Hey,

I can’t paste the link since the page is not official yet, but I can show you on this graphic: Click So there is the top part with 9 content boxes, and below another part with a new element (the big black box). What I want to change is the grey marked areas, which is the spacing between the content boxes. But all I achieve with the margin is changing the red marked part, which is the margin between the cluster of boxes and the new element.

pigsandbees
    Participant

Break your 9 content boxes up into 3 x rows of 3 (like this) and use the margin of the container (row) rather than the margin of the content box to adjust the space between each row of 3.

loewenkunst_
    Participant

You’re right, that’s clever! I will try that. However I’m afraid that if I do this, the mobile version of the website will have a weird margin after every third box, where one container ends. I know I can duplicate them and make a container for mobile version and one for desktop, but it’s not very elegant. Too bad that there is no easy way to just adjust the padding between the boxes.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.