Avada Forums Community Forum Contact page form (contact form 7) 4 configuration errors detected

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

hello,
    in the tab panel “Mail”
    there are 4 configuration errors detected..?
    To : ! invalid mailbox syntax is used
    From ; ! invalid mailbox syntax is used
    Subject : ! There is a possible empty field
    Message body ; ! there is a possible empty field

What does this all mean. I am very new at all this… is there a guide for doing this. is this related to avada or theme fusion..?
    i can’t send a support ticket because they ask for things i don’t have any clue what they are asking…
    I hope anyone can help me out on this
    thanks

marklchaves
    Participant

Hi @kri2tof,

The best place to post this question is to the Contact Form 7 forum. Not here in the Avada forum. But, as always–please read through the setup documentation first. Especially in your case where your questions are already answered in the docs.

https://contactform7.com/support/#support-forums

Since you are having trouble with the most basic Contact Form 7 setup, I suggest you use a different form application. I personally think Contact Form 7 is not easy to use (geared towards coders). And, I don’t like how it loads its JavaScript libraries on every page of your site even if you have only one contact form on one page (performance hit).

I would consider not using a plugin for your forms. Try something easier and with less maintenance like a SAAS (software as a service) app such as Jotform or Typeform.

Good luck!

kri2tof
    Participant

Thank you @marklchaves,

What i did : i just removed the Contact form on the pages and added a new one. And the problem isn’t there anymore.
    The form was originally in the avada theme.
    I am very new at these things. my knowledge is very, very little.
    So Contact form 7 is not that good plugin for the performance of the site..?
    You suggest another plugin… Will it work with that theme.
    And i can just remove contact form 7 from my plugins list..?

Thanks again for the time you have taken to answer my question!
    i really appreciate it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.